Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Color Throwdown + Mix It Up Challenges

 Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! I'm combining this week's colors with the sketch from the September Mix It Up Challenge over at SugarPea Designs. I hope you'll take a minute to pop on over there to see what my sweet SugarPea teammie, Kelly, has created. Something breathtaking I'm sure!


I watercolored the Stitched Autumn Icons in the challenge colors, going lighter than normal because I was in a pastel sorta mood. I then added a sentiment from Sending Sentiments and layered everything on my favorite Stitched Flags banner and Diagonal Striped CoverPlate, all from SugarPea Designs.

Here's a look at those Color Throwdown colors inspiration piece which are just so pretty. Remember to use keyword CTD511 in public galleries and #ctd511 and #colorthrowdown on social media so we can see your creations. We'd love to have you play along with us this week and link up to the challenge at the Color Throwdown blog linked below.
~Amy

Amy Kolling, September Guest Stamper - Stamp-n-Paradise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...