Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Color Throwdown #477

Happy Wednesday! Thanks for joining me for Color Throwdown Challenge #477 - orange, aqua and grey. I'm using a new-to-me set from Reverse Confetti for my card today, Leaping Lions. Isn't he adorable?!

If you've visited here before, you probably know I love coloring the Dawn Machell sets with my beloved Zig markers. Just love the watercolor look on these darling images. After adding color and die cutting the images with the coordinating Leaping Lions Confetti Cuts, I arranged them inside a Scalloped Squares Confetti Cuts frame and stamped a simple sentiment below.

We'd love to have you play along with this week's colors. Remember to use keyword CTD477 in public galleries and #ctd477 and #colorthrowdown on social media. 

Ready for inspiration from the CTD team and guests?

Debra James, January Guest - One Card At A Time
Susie Moore, Guest Star Stamper - The Dies Have It 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...