Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Color Throwdown #410

Hi all, and welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! This week's palette is soft shades of peach, blue and grey. I'm usually a neutral type of gal with a punch of color, so this was a bit of a challenge for me, but I'm pleased with the results using Reverse Confetti's Buds 'N Blooms. I especially love the larger grey leaf with the blue skeleton stamped on top. 

I used the same blue ink on the smaller stitched leaf and two shades of peach on the flower buds. Keeping things soft and subtle, I used the same grey ink on the mr. & mrs. sentiment from Bitty Banners and vellum foliage cut from Buds 'N Blooms Confetti Cuts

Check out the links below for more inspiration, and come out and play along this week!
Color Throwdown Team
Amy Rohl (me!)
  Karren Johnson - September Guest Designer






2 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful card! What a brilliant idea to tuck the flowers and leaves into the tag - so clever!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous tag, Amy! Love the touch of vellum leaves!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...