Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Color Throwdown #306 + Right At Home

Hello Wednesday and welcome to a new Color Throwdown Challenge featuring a yummy palette of pink, orange and green. The blooms from Right at Home Stamps - Let Love Grow in pink and orange remind of one of my summer favorites - Zinnias. But here's the weird deal - I buy a package of Zinnia seeds every year and never end up planting them. Thank goodness my mom does so I can enjoy hers.

Here's a look at the official color palette...oh my yum!

 So when I do finally plant my Zinnia seeds, I'm going to plant them in a big black pot, just like this one. The stamps in this set have endless possibilities and great sentiments to mix and match as well. Simply sweet. 

http://www.rightathomeshop.com/right-at-home-stamps/right-at-home-stamps-let-love-grow-1

Ready for more color inspiration? Here's this week's lineup, including our August Guest and this week's Star Stamper:

Color Throwdown Team
Amy Rohl (me!)
  Wanda Guess - August Guest Designer
Penny Ward - Guest Star Stamper


Save

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a delightful CAS design! Love the tag focal point!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is just too adorably sweet Amy!

Lisa H. said...

such a sweet simple card Amy. You do them so well!

Broni said...

This is the cutest little pot of summer flowers!! Isn't it sweet that you "gift" the seeds to your Mom each year! And that she plants them for you both to enjoy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...