Pages

For Sale

Monday, January 25, 2016

SugarPea Designs - just a note

Monday is my day to share a new SugarPea Designs project with you, and I'm excited to be featuring a really versatile set from SugarPea Designs called Special Delivery.  Although my card today is not of the valentine-variety, Special Delivery is going to be a go-to Valentine's Day set for me this year!

I started with a bright pink card base on which I stamped both of the envelope stamps in Special Delivery in matching pink ink for a subtle background.

I then created a watercolor background on the Stitched Flag layer with dye inks and that super fun ink smooshing technique. Once it was dry, I stamped a sentiment from Special Delivery and then used that super cool camouflage die cut technique using the coordinating SugarCuts - Special Delivery Accents. You can read more about camouflage die cuts  HERE and HERE.

I love trying out new (to me) techniques and hope I've inspired you to do the same. Speaking of inspiration, head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog for more design inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Amy
http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/special-delivery
http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcuts-special-delivery-accents
http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcuts-stitched-flags

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the background and all your delish watercoloring.

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that ink smooshed background!

I Card Everyone said...

Super duper cute, Amy! LOve your bright water-colored splash!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...