Pages

For Sale

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sailing with Color

Are you sailing through your weekend? Me, too!

I decided to dive into the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge and threw caution to the wind freestylin' the sails and flag on my Paper Smooches Sailboat with my Real Color brushes. What do you think?

I really wanted those sails to pop, so I set the rest of the card in white with a little black contrast on the sentiment layer and Gumdrops.

There are still a few hours left to join in on the challenge, so why not give it a try? I'm off to enjoy the rest of my weekend.
~Amy

SUPPLIES:

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Amy!

I Card Everyone said...

Looks just like your sails are reflecting a gorgeous sunset, Amy... love the vellum waves...fabulous!!! Speaking of waves.. I waved out the window as we drove through Ellsworth on Thursday ... there will be another day!
=] Michele

Michele Boyer said...

Super duper cute! LOVE those bright happy colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...