Pages

For Sale

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - For the Love of Plants

Welcome! I have a shabby-chic card for your today that I'll be linking up with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - For the Love of Plants challenge. 

I used a few different techniques to create the base layer, including ink smooshing, Damask stencil + texture paste and a little sprinkle of gold embossing powder here and there. The rolled flowers are the small, medium and large royal roses dies from My Favorite Things, and the fine print sentiment is from the Sending and Wishing stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, one of my favorites!

Hope you're having a nice weekend and look forward to sharing a few more challenges with you this week!
~Amy

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

There they are. Love those blooms, Amy. Spectacular card!
=] Michele

Kelly Lunceford said...

Beautiful! I loved this the moment I saw it! You're amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...