Pages

For Sale

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Unassembled Card Kit Sampler

Happy Saturday! I've got a set of card kits to share that I  put together for an elderly lady who loves to make cards but has some limitations with her fine motor skills. The cards pictured are not assembled with adhesive and embellishments so that she can assemble them at her leisure and make any modifications to the design suggestion that she desires. 

 celebrate

 herd it's your birthday

 wishing

  happy bark-day

I had fun mixing and matching products from various companies including Papertrey Ink, My Favorite Things, Simon Says Stamp and Paper Smooches. Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you leave a little more ink-spired!
~Amy

4 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Amy, what a sweet thing for you to do. Your kits are lovely!

Lisa H. said...

Those are awesome. What a great idea and beautiful gift for your friend. Love that pup card!

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome thing to do from one crafter to another! Love your card kit!

I Card Everyone said...

Fantastic idea, Amy... what a wonderful gift!
=] Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...