Pages

For Sale

Saturday, November 3, 2012

YNS Sneaky Peek Day 1

Welcome to another round of YNS Sneaky Peek with a new release coming to you on November 6th! Stay tuned to the YNS blog for complete details. I'm showing off the cutest skating girl illustrated by someone new to YNS, Macy Wong. Her designs will melt.your.heart. ♥

Is she sweet or what?! I've created a skating rink using a layer of vellum over a matching circle of aqua card stock and even added some figure 8 lines in the 'ice' using an embossing tool. The patterned paper is from Fancy Pants (Hopscotch). Finally, I couldn't resist adding a few of my favorite bare trees using my favorite new die from YNS: Tree Trio, and if you're wondering about this fun sketch, it's Jen del Muro's November SFYTT turned upside-down. Check it out over at Jen's blog.

Here's a closer look at the skating rink and sparkling trees...

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!
~Amy

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute card! I love the soft colors and those trees. TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...