Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TCP Tuesday 227: The Question Box

This week's assignment for TCP Tuesday is to create a teacher gift. Since I work in the world of public education (as a speech/language pathologist), I thought it would be fun to make a *funny* teacher gift, so without further adieu, I present you with my Question Box! The Question Box is designed to sit on teacher's desk, look cute and shred through the many, many questions asked of teacher each and every day. The design is based on the infamous Tattle Box in combination with the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter. It makes the job of answering questions quite a joy!

To make the Question Box, I started with a digital cut file from the Silhouette Store and covered it with school themed papers before applying adhesive. A die cut cork label using the CutUps Circus Panels, is topped with my favorite CutUps die--Mustaches, and a sentiment from The Mustache Set.

All of your TCP Tuesday questions can be answered by hopping over to Julie's blog. I guess we could say she's at the head of the class this week! Ü
~Amy

3 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

Sweet. Love the Idea of a question box. I know teachers love questions! I can see it as a game on rainy days. Stump the teacher!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this - what a sweet idea!

Buy FFXIV Gil said...

Really like the Idea of a question package. I know teachers enjoy concerns! Observed it a game about stormy times. Tree stump the actual teacher!
FFXIV Gil
FF XIV A Realm Reborn CD Key

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...