Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TCP Tuesday 190: J*lly H*liday Sketch!

It's a sketch challenge for this week's TCP Tuesday and Leigh is our hostess with the mostess. She has an absolutely out-of-this-world card sample for the sketch, so be sure to stop over at her blog...really, you're gonna flip.your.lid. The rest of The Cat Pack has stunning samples as well, so check out the links to each of their blogs on my side bar.

My sample is actually a Genie-Bag (the infamous creation of our very own Cat Packer, Jen del Muro) topped with a loose interpretation of the sketch using J*lly H*liday, Olive Seam Binding topped with mini jingle bells, the CutUps Big Ticket die and a textured red layer using my awesome new embossing folder that I got from my Secret Sis, Jen! Boy, does that embossing folder ever 'boss the heck out of the paper!

I was so stinkin' excited about getting to stamp with my new favorite set, J*lly H*liday, that I couldn't stop with the gift bag, so I stamped up a wine tag that I cut with my Silhouette a couple of weeks ago.

I simply stamped three rows of the snowflake from J*lly H*liday in black and then topped it with a CutUps Big Scallop die in red and a sentiment strip. I really wanted that clean, classy look, so I kept details to a minimum--a single flat backed red pearl and one strand of Ivory Linen Thread. This would be easy peasy lemon squeezy to mass produce, and I just might make a few last minute gifts, or just decorate MY wine bottles!

I'd like to wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas. May your heart be filled with peace, love and generosity this holiday season.
~Amy

2 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Amy I love the wine tag and gift bag! These are so chic! Great colors!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and wine tag, Amy!! I love how you used the snowflake as a background stamp on the tag. Thanks for popping by my blog. Happy Holidays! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...