Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

YNSC #56: Holiday Joy

This week's YNS Challenge is to use die cuts, so I pulled out my Your Next Die--Happy Holidays die set and a sentiment from the Reindeer Fun Bundle (on sale now!) and got to work on a CAS Christmas card. I've been very much drawn to all things clean and simple (CAS) lately, which I see as my way to simplify life and preparations for the holidays in order to minimize the stress that often accompanies the upcoming holiday season. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my CAS card for this week's challenge!

Stop by the YNS Blog for more die cut inspiration from the YNS design team and all of the details for YNSC56!
~Amy

1 comment:

Dana Joy said...

Amy I love the simplicity of this card. Fabulous!!!

Hugs
Dana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...