Pages

For Sale

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Apples for the teacher {SFYTT"



After a nice, hot summer filled with good times and memories with both family and friends, it's time for me to head back to work on Monday morning, so my SFYTT card was inspired by my thoughts of returning to school. In honor of this annual event, I've chosen PTI's Teacher's Apple for my card today. I've also attempted to fashion 'apples' from punched red circles fit with leaves using my MFT's Leaf Trio die and a snip of brown felt for a stem.


Can't wait to see what the girls have done with Jen's sketch today, because it was a bit of a head scratcher for me!

Jen del Muro & Ashley N. Newell
Amy Sheffer
Amber Hight
Carole Burrage
Jenn Diercks
Jodi Collins
Kelly Lunceford
Leigh O'Brien
Megan Lock
Sony Christoph
Susan Liles

12 comments:

Amber Hight said...

This is SO fun Amy! I love those apples, absolutely PERFECT for this sketch:)

Jenn Diercks said...

This is perfect! I love all of the apples and they work so beautifully with the sketch and your sentiment. Fabulous!

Megan said...

Those apples are so stinkin' fun! I loveeee them!!

Sollan said...

What a great idea to use apples. I love yor card. :D

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute! I love the notebook paper and the apples! Just a perfect teacher card!

Amy Sheffer said...

I knew you'd do something amazing with this sketch, Amy!! Love everything about this! Awesome job!

Beverly said...

Very clean and simple style.
I like it! I have 3 teacher/daughters so I can relate.

Cookie said...

You totally rocked the the sketch challenge! Everything you make is awesome! Have a great weekend...

Melody said...

Those apples are such a cute idea!

Billie A said...

Great card love the apples, very cute.

Christina Fischer said...

Omgosh -- SO cute, Amy!! It just makes me smile! :)

Geny said...

Love this card Amy!!! Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...