Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brrr...it's TCP Tuesday #97!

It's been a loooong winter here in WI, and I think just about everyone else around the US has also experienced true "winter weather" this year, so I thought I'd create a warm and cozy "cuppa" card to lighten the winter blues using Joanne's color challenge for the week: olive, light blue and cream.


My papers are from Cosmo Cricket (Girl Friday) and October Afternoon (Ducks in a Row), along with SU! ivory and PTI kraft. PJ's scarf is paper pieced as is his cuppa holder using the patterned papers. Love that scarf! If you haven't picked up A Beary Good Year, featured our newly named bear, PJ, what are you waiting for?! It's one of those sets you'll be able to pick up and use all year round...just sayin'...it's the gift that keeps on givin!..., ha! One last detail on the sentiment--it's from another TCP set, Poochie Christmas.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Cat Pack this week (links are on my side bar) to see what they've done with Joanne's warm and cozy color combo!

~Amy

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Darling, Amy! Love his paper pieced scarf!

Check out my "winter" day yesterday, you know where to do that! :) I'll send you some!

Cookie said...

I just love popping over here and oogling over your designs! You are the queen of paper piecing! LOVE this card!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Yum-yum! So cute is PJ in your fabulous hands! :) Miss you, Puffy!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Puffy? This card is super cuuuuttteee!

Kelly Lunceford said...

So cute! I am loving this little bear! You always do such a great job with TCP stamps! They are lucky to have you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...