Pages

For Sale

Monday, September 7, 2009

welcome {sweet pea}



I decided to make a bit of a nontraditional baby card using Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird paper collection, Papertrey Ink's Green Thumb set along with SU!'s Warm Words. The baby peas, if you will, are stamped in Real Red ink and then covered with glitter adhered with a mini glue dot. The 'sweet pea' sentiment is tied on with a black button and button twine, both from PTI.

I told DH to give me 15 minutes of "me time" for a quick blog post, so I'm going to keep it short today. Hope you're all enjoying a relaxing Labor Day, for those USA readers popping in today!

6 comments:

Jen said...

i love this card!! love the colors, layout, stamps, etc...the whole enchilada!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Amy! I have this PTI set...you have inspired me to ink it up again!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this!!! Great for the modern couple who don't like cutesy pastels :)

ChristineCreations said...

The black really gives it such pop Amy! Such a fun card!

milkshake007 said...

Very cute!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is super cute, Amy! That pea image is one of the main reasons I had to have that set and yet, I have never inked it! Shame on me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...