Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Havin' a {TCP Tuesday} Pow Wow!

It's Tuesday and you know what that means--time to get swanky with the TCP Tuesday challenge! This week's challenge is hosted by Swanky Susan Liles, and she wants us to ink up our Having a Pow Wow images. Click here for all the challenge deets.

I decided to go "little boy" with cowboy Ronnie, matching his outfit to this cute paper I picked up at Target awhile back. I can't seem to stop layering my ribbon, so today I added a paper star and button that came along with the paper pack. The sentiment was also stamped on coordinating paper and punched out using my designer label punch. To spruce up his outfit, I added crystal effects here and there and topped off his ten gallon hat with my Sakura stardust gelly roll pen.



Y'all get along now and have a swanky Tuesday, ya hear?!

4 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is adorable, Amy! I searched my Target for that paper and came up empty handed, so I guess I will just have to drool all the way from over here! LOL! I love that image and your details are perfect!

Jenn said...

Super cute card Amy! Love your cowboys ten gallon hat and love the the layered ribbon! :)

Terri said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...