Pages

For Sale

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Peaceful Wishes



I'd bought a few of these frames on clearance at our local ShopKo store and decided to pull one out and *do* something with it! I had Peaceful Wishes sitting on my stamp table and decided it was high time to get it inky. The pine branches are stamped in Versamark and them embossed with a mix of clear and Irridescent Ice embossing powders. The sentiment is a rub-on from SU!'s Chit Chat collection with a Real Red brad and thin strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock below and beside it. I like the simple and slightly modern look of my finished project. Although it looks quick and simple, it of course took me close to an hour to decide on the *final final*.

Thanks for stopping by...see you soon!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Very pretty! What a wonderful gift this would make!

Scrappinaway said...

That is great!!! I would love to find some pretty frames like that to use!!! Love the design you put in!!
Alicia

Jessie/knightrone said...

Just gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh- I love this idea! I'm running to my Shopko tomorrow to see if we have those frames too- great idea!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...