Pages

For Sale

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Inspiration Challenge 132


I decided I had time to participate in today's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast, and Smilynstef put up some gorgeous inspiration photos from an Acacia catalog. I chose this photo from which to create an inspired trio of 3x3 notecards.

I just loved the floral silhouettes and the warm colors of the pillows. Sponging around the edges with Ranger Walnut Ink and coordinating sentiment strips pulled the trio together nicely.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps--Inque Boutique Silhouettes, So Many Sayings; Ink--Ruby Red & Tempting Turquoise craft, Versamagic Wheat; Paper--So Saffron, Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean; Accessories--vintage brads

3 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

These are gorgeous, Amy! I love the simplicity and the elegance, and the colors are fantastic! :)

Erika H. said...

Wow...these are so gorgeous. I was inspired by the same photo, but didn't have as wonderful results as you. These are just gorgeous.

Libby Hickson said...

Love the colors on these too, they are soooo pretty! And perfect for this inspiration challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...