Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Color Throwdown 476

Welcome to Color Throwdown #476! I've got a fun(ny) and snowy card for you today using this week's colors.
light blue | kraft | white


We'd love to have you play along with this week's colors. Remember to use keyword CTD476 in public galleries and #ctd476 and #colorthrowdown on social media. 

Ready for inspiration from the CTD team and guests?

Debra James, January Guest - One Card At A Time
Kim Fee, Guest Star Stamper - Simply Fairies
 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

YOU are so creative, love this card. Love the added snow...and how you've done his ears.

P.S. that smidge of washi..perfect. Do you know how much washi I have?! Thanks for the inspiration.

I Card Everyone said...

Think I've seen this inspiration somewhere - he hee - I KNOW I've seen Mr. Bun - love him so... precious card, I'm tellin' ya...
=]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...