Pages

For Sale

Friday, August 12, 2016

SSS: Let's Go Wild!

I haven't played along with a Simon Says Stamp Challenge in awhile, so I checked in on this week's Wednesday Challenge and decided to get a little wild and crazy. Well, not really, but I did use some wild birds (sorta) in some wild colors, also known as crazy rainbow colors *wink*. 

Card number one is a that wild and crazy toucan from the newly released Reverse Confetti set - Toucan of Friendship

After coloring mr. toucan with Copics, I added an embossed ring around him using Detailed Circles Confetti Cuts and a heat embossed sentiment and a few enamel dots.

My second card features this adorable flock of birdies from Your Next Stamp called Tweet News.

Since I had my crazy rainbow Copic colors out, I decided to color these cuties as well and then used the coordinating die to cut them out - easy peasy, and it gives such a nice bit of dimension to the card without adding too much bulk. I again added my favorite YNS Gumdrops - they're the best enamel dots, and YNS has such a great selection. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Happy Friday!
~Amy





YNS SUPPLIES:


8 comments:

Broni said...

LOVE these fabulous CAS designs and the rainbow colored birds!!

Amy Rohl said...

Thanks, Broni!💕

Marta said...

these cards are stunningly modern! thanks for the inspiration.

kReN K said...

Love the toucan AND those cute little words. SO CAS yet so effective. TFS!

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card Amy! Love how clean and simple it is!

I Card Everyone said...

The Toucan is TOO cute, but the little guys on the wire? Well, they do tickle my fancy ...
=]

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ I always love a CAS card design and you knocked both of these adorable designs right out of the park. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a fantastic weekend!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy these are just too cute! Love your colouring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...