Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

CASology Guest Designer

I'm so excited to have been chosen to guest along with the amazing team at CASology! This week's CASology cue card is 'dizzy', how do you like that one?! I put my dizzy thinking cap on and came up with a sweet little get well spinner card featuring stamps and dies and from Your Next Stamp.


To create my spinner, I sandwiched white thread between two of the whale die cuts from Island Fun and then secured each end of the thread behind the circle opening of the card front. I also added a vellum 'wave', a sentiment from Sea Creature Sentiments and my new favorite White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops


I hope you have a chance to get dizzy with this week's CASology Cue Card Challenge!
~Amy

8 comments:

Jen W. said...

Totally adorable and such a clever take on the cue word. So glad to have you as our guest designer this week!

I Card Everyone said...

You are a perfect fit for this team, Amy! Oh my gosh, I get seasick just thinking of that spinning whale! SENSATIONAL!!! xx
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

Oh, wow, Amy! I love the sweet spinning whale and the little vellum wave. Congratulations on Guest Designing this week - you nailed the cue word!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Wonderful card, Amy!

Unknown said...

Amy, it's so fantastic having you guest with us this week! Absolutely love how you interpreted this week's cue - that little spinning whale and its vellum whale is totally adorable!

Ardyth said...

So clever for this cue card! So great to have you as GD this week!

Judy1223 said...

Amy, this is so clever and fun! I love the cute whale and that sweet vellum wave...and those white sugar and sparkle gumdrops are so perfect for your water theme! So great to have you guest designing with us this week at CASology!

Tracey McNeely said...

Brilliant idea to make a spinner card for DIZZY. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...