Pages

For Sale

Friday, July 29, 2016

CASology: Journey

Happy Friday, all! I hope you have fun things in store for the weekend. We're actually heading to Madison today for a visit with my oldest son, so today's card is very appropriate for the occasion as my entry for the current CASology cue card | Journey

I couldn't dig out my Reverse Confetti Seaside Confetti Cuts anchor die fast enough upon seeing the challenge and paired it perfectly with a sentiment from My World. I'm in love with this combo, and every time I read 'adventure awaits' I can't help but think of the movie Up...best love story ever!

http://casology.blogspot.com/2016/07/week-208-journey.html
Enjoy your weekend journey, wherever it may take you. Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy


8 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love it Amy! Perfection! And.... you've reminded me that need that seaside set once again!

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous card Amy. I love the big bold anchor and dimension with your bit of gold sparkle.

I Card Everyone said...

Yep ... my favorite movie, Amy! Now why have I never seen that set of sentiments? Fab. u. lous card!
=]

Unknown said...

I am in love with your colour choice, let alone this beautiful card! That anchor makes such a striking statement, with the perfect sentiment to match! I loved 'Up' too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Hannelie said...

Such a big fan of your work Amy, and this is no exception!
The perfect CAS card!!!
Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the two color sentiment on this perfect, CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Amy!

Jen W. said...

Amy, this rocks! I love the subtle stripes on the anchor, the pop of red in the sentiment and the fabulous twine. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulatins winning the CASology challenge with a prize from my stamp store! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...