I've cranked out a bunch of fun Confetti Cuts and assembled them for a bright and cheery Christmas card for this month's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) with Reverse Confetti.
If you're new to SFYTT, here are a few details that you'll need to know:
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th.
- The SFYTT button is posted on the REVERSE CONFETTI sidebar. Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
- Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.
Stitched Flag Trio, Holly leaves, Winter Words 'merry' in red glitter fun foam, red dots from Bubbly Tag Topper, mini garland from Gift Card Holder Tag, and green fishtail from Tag Me. I've also included a black and white striped flag from a portion of a QCP - Holly Jolly and stamped sentiment from Winter Word Coordinates.
I hope you're inspired to play along with this month's SFYTT! If you're looking for more ideas, head on over to the Reverse Confetti Blog where you'll find more samples from the Confetti Crew. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!