Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Day 2

Hi there! I'm back for day 2 of SugarPea Sweet Peeks with a stamp set that speaks my language - Wine Not! I'm also showing off the rectangle version of yesterday's Zig Zag Stitched dies which are so fun, AND I think they pair perfectly with my vintage wine photo. Keep reading to the end of today's post to find out how you can win Wine Not!

A Copic master I am not, but I did my best to color this adorable wine-smashing image in vintage mode as I could using the following Copics - W7, W5, W3,W1 and a colorless blender. I followed a few different tutorials found on Pinterest, primarily this one

Isn't this sentiment from Wine Not just perfect for my look?! I layered another die cut Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle beneath my 'vintage photo' and tied them together for that stack of old photos/postcards look. 

Displaying Store-Wine-Not.png

Displaying Store-SugarCuts-Zig-Zag-Stitched-Rectangles.png
Remember our entire July Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, July 31st at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Wine Not stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our July Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 3rd.

32 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

You ROCKED IT!

Claire Broadwater said...

So unique and fabulous! Love it! XX

Unknown said...

Love your monochrome look =) i could see myself giving a card made with this set to so many people lol

Celeste Goff said...

So stinking adorable!!! Love that you kept the image uncolored.

~amy~ said...

THIS is awesome!

Indy's Designs said...

This is spectacular!

wendy said...

Gasp..this is fab!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Very cute card, Amy!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fancy, love the B&W

Lisa H. said...

Darling and fantastic coloring. You rock!

Angel said...

Oh my! This is perfection!!! Such an awesome coloring job, perfect for this image!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this.
has an old-timey look to it - from a silent movie.
thanks for sharing a great card.

Dot J Freel said...

Cool card. I would never have thought to do it in that color but I love it.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!! Just WOW! I'm in love with how this looks like a stack of old photos!!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, love this vintage look with this set. It really showcases the die as well.

D.Ann C said...

Vintage photo look goes great with that sentiment!

Unknown said...

Black and white and grays are hard to do -- and you did it fabulously well! Great job.

Linda said...

Colors go with your phrase you used. How clever!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you achieved the vintage feel with your colouring.

Sharla said...

Fabulous job with the vintage look!!

MiamiKel said...

How gorgeous! This is drop jaw amazing! Literally took my breath away - had to look at it for several minutes to take it all in - WOW! Love the old vintage feel to your card - brings me back to the days my kids took those old western pictures at the fair :) TFS!

Jen Shults said...

This turned out lovely! The idea of coloring it black and white with that sentiment is perfect!

Unknown said...

Love you card! What a fun idea going black and white.

Brandi R said...

Awesome card! Love the black and white coloring ♥

Paulette S said...

It's perfect, Amy! I love how you did low and high lights. I'd say that it's pretty brilliant. I know that Copics are or can be intimidating. I look at it this way, it's just playing. I'm having so much fun with mine, that I've already run dry several of my Sketch markers that are only a year old! I've got to get some refills with this year's bday funds. LOL Thanks! Paulette S.
craftqueen417 at yahoo
http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com
since google/blogger wont' let me edit an expired profile for a blog moved to WP in 2012! And somehow it's imperative for the inaccurate info with closed email address to be attached to Me. "sigh" Even though I removed it in Google...

Heather said...

Wow, she looks just as adorable in black and white! Who would have thought!! Great job, it looks very vintage-y and yes, the sentiment is perfect for the look.

Maria said...

Your vintage looking card is lovely, well done x

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
cat boots
kobe 11
hermes online
adidas superstars
nike react
christian louboutin outlet
hermes bags
vans shoes
coach outlet

teighez said...

investigate this site dolabuy Balenciaga useful link best replica bags online other dolabuy gucci

Unknown said...

get more Visit This Link see here you can try this out company website try this out

toughson said...

check here c2b31p1r68 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags hermes replica bags australia replica gucci bags m7y76y2t02 replica bags chicago replica bags new york you could try here r2s23j2o12 replica bags online pakistan

Unknown said...

v3a12o8r79 r8e66v8k54 o1z84f8t47 m8t10r1f74 w9l85o2h40 c7v10z1f81

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...