Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Reverse Confetti SFYTT - Thankful

I decided to pull out a couple stamp sets from Reverse Confetti and play along with their current Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) - Whole Lotta Dots & Forever Fall.

The watercolor background was inspired by Laura Bassen's card which you can see HERE and is the reason I bit the bullet and bought a set of Zig Clean Color markers. Such an enabler is that girl! I kept the other layers of the sketch very neutral so the background could shine through. 

SFYTT 

Click on over to the Reverse Confetti Blog and check out the original sketch along with more inspiration from the RC gals. I'm heading back to Alaska tomorrow to see my new grandson, so I'll see you all next week!
~Amy

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I super Love this!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous! Love the backgrounds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...