Pages

For Sale

Thursday, January 29, 2015

MFT Release Countdown - Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of Release Countdown Week with My Favorite Things! Today's card features Blueprints 22 and a sentiment from Lisa Johnson Designs - Spring Tulips.


The combination of gold, Blueberry and Primitive White provides a striking backdrop for a sentiment from Spring Tulips.

I love layering elements of the Blueprints in tone on tone with pops of color.

The inside is finished with a miniature version of the Wild Greenery and full sentiment from Spring Tulips.

Thanks for stopping by today. You'll find complete Release Countdown details at the MFT Blog, so make your way over there, and I'll see you back here tomorrow with more sneak peeks.
~Amy

22 comments:

Roxy said...

Truly another hit time won't go by quick enough:

judysusa said...

It's really nice to see how someone finishes an inside of a card.

Helen L said...

Stunning!! I love the brilliance of it's simplicity!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful!!

stampinfun71 said...

simple yet very pretty! I love the dotted die!

Unknown said...

Your simple designs are wonderful. I like the greenery die set. So many uses.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Gorgeous, Puffy, and super versatile -- you could even use it as a sympathy card (though I hope you won't have to). Love you, sister!

Brandi R said...

Lovin all the die cuts! Beautiful card ♥

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Amy! I love the botanical element!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Amy, you've done it again... I so want those Greenery dies!
=] Michele

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Amy!

Jodi Collins said...

you are so awesome girl. Seriously.Flippin.Awesome.

Brenda Lee said...

Fantastic layout. This would be great for a masculine card with the colors you used. I always have such a hard time making masculine cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kathy Krug said...

Love your CAS design.

vlrbreingan@yahoo.com said...

See there it is...Simplicity in a card is beautiful , well done

Jennie said...

Beautiful card and love the dies you used.

Dee said...

Two very beautiful, simple cards showing the versatility of thenew release.

Lynne said...

Love the way you layered

Queen Mary said...

Amy, this may be my favorite of all of your cards ever! I just love it, all in. I can't even explain it. I Love it. PLEASE tell me you still have my address. :)
XOXO, Mary

Katia said...

my godness,this card is so beautiful!

Jeri said...

Love, love, love the blueberry color and how you used it.

Katie said...

Great project. The Primitive White looks like canvas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...