Pages

For Sale

Thursday, August 14, 2014

MFT Release Rewind

Welcome to MFT Release Rewind - Day 2! I hope to inspire you with more ideas for those goodies you've purchased and are patiently waiting to be delivered, or to help you finish up your shopping if you're still on the fence.  Direct links to all products used on my cards can be found at the throughout and at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience.

I have two totally different card to share with you today featuring Witch Way Is the Candy and Eye Charts.

First up is that adorable witch and her crew from Witch Way Is the Candy.


I've stamped characters and sentiments on die-cut shapes from Blueprints 18 and collaged them on a Black Licorice card base that I spattered with MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist (unscrew the pump from the bottle and tap the plastic tube to spatter the liquid). I was hoping the spatter would resemble a starry night sky.

Inside is a simple finish with another sentiment and cute green frog from Witch Way Is the Candy.


My second card is CAS masculine meets the current Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch of the week.  I omitted the 'my friend' portion of the Eye Charts stamp because I'm making this for my husband's birthday. I know, it's not very mushy, but I left plenty of space on the inside to gush!

Hubby turns the 4-0 tomorrow, and since he owns at least 40 plaid shirts, a Plaid Builder Background was a no-brainer!

Inside is a spectacular sentiment from Geek is Chic. Love how these stamp sets and Die-namics pair perfectly!

Print

Be sure to 'get on' on over to the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along with today's Release Rewind so you don't miss out on a single thing and have a great weekend! THANK YOU for your sweet comments over the past week, I love hearing what you think!
-Amy

Products used on today's cards:
 Happy 40th:


Halloween Hello:

11 comments:

Carolee McCaslin said...

LOVE the glasses card!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Great cards! Love all the cards you shared this release!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi, Amy! Your little witch seems to be standing in a black-lighted entryway! And, boom, the frog is spot-lighted... did you plan this? Amazing use of the perfect cardstock...So cute!!
=] Michele

I Card Everyone said...

Oops... happy 40th to the hubs =] I love that eye chart... hmmm did I order that?
=] M

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your CAS Halloween card!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Amy, Amy!!!! You are brilliant!

Parker said...

The first card is a great quickie Halloween card. The second, I love the look, color, layout...everything. I'm a sucker for that plaid. Love the circle behind the spectacles.

Michele Lourenco said...

Great job. I am not a fan of coloring so I love how you used the outlined stamps and didn't color them. Looks perfect!
hugs

Sarah said...

So simplistically gorgeous!
God's blessings,
Sarah:)

Amy Rohl said...

I love your interpretation! I'm now looking at my card in a whole new light!

Unknown said...

Vellum circle as reverse spotlight so cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...