Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MFT Release Rewind - Day 1

Welcome to my Release Rewind post, where I hope to inspire you with more ideas for those goodies you've purchased and are patiently waiting to be delivered, or help you finish up your list if you're still on the fence.  

Direct links to all products used on my cards can be found at the bottom of this post for your shopping convenience. I have two completely different cards to share with you today, so let's get started!

First up is the Floral Fusion Cover Up Die-namics which I've cut into Grout Gray card stock for a subtle background against a Sweet Tooth card base.

I inserted an angled piece of Sour Apple card stock behind Floral Fusion for a bit of contrast to the neutrals. The sentiment is from the lovely new set, Words of Inspiration.

Inside the card I've stamped another sentiment from Words of Inspiration, again in Grout Gray ink.

My second card uses stamps and Die-namics from Roughing It. Could those s'mores sticks and 'mallows BE any cuter?! The More Washi Patterns plaid makes for the perfect background for my Roughing It sentiment.

Roughing It pairs perfectly with the new Wood Plank and In the Wilderness Background stamps. I first stamped Wood Plank in Grout Gray on a Primitive White panel and then Wilderness in Olive ink over the top.

Inside I've used more Wood Plank and a sentiment and tree from Roughing It. Camping Stamping couldn't be more fun with these new stamps and Die-namics!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a complete listing of designers playing along with today's Release Rewind, because you don't want to miss out on one single thing!  Have a great weekend and THANK YOU for your sweet comments, I love hearing what you think.
~Amy


9 comments:

Judith said...

I am in love with the first card, so sweet!
And I think the second card is just great (also for boys)!

Gabby said...

Nice floral card. The green cardstock looks great. Great camping card. The bkgrd stamp looks terrific w/your design. :)

Grace said...

I love all the cards. But the first one is my favorite. So soft . It is amazing

Anonymous said...

Great job! Like the crocked green panel on the first one!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to get my hands on these babies! Thx for the inspiration!!!
God's blessings,
Sarah :)

Marcia Taylor said...

Great cards!

Victoria S. said...

oh my i love both cards. but the 1st one i would totally copy. love the cover sheet!!!

Jeannean said...

I can't wait for my happy mail to arrive! Thanks for all the inspiration!!

Unknown said...

p90x workout, herve leger, new balance, jimmy choo shoes, hollister, nike huarache, north face outlet, converse outlet, gucci, babyliss, insanity workout, bottega veneta, longchamp, iphone cases, mont blanc, ray ban, nike roshe, timberland boots, birkin bag, asics running shoes, vans shoes, hollister, wedding dresses, celine handbags, ghd, baseball bats, north face outlet, nike air max, instyler, converse, lululemon, nfl jerseys, hollister, mac cosmetics, valentino shoes, lancel, ferragamo shoes, vans, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, soccer jerseys, nike air max, chi flat iron, nike trainers, oakley, louboutin, reebok shoes, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, beats by dre

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...