Pages

For Sale

Friday, October 25, 2013

Wednesday Stamp Club {EEK}

Welcome to this week's Wednesday Stamp Club post with My Favorite Things. I've created a spooky-cute Halloween card using this week's sketch (#147) which you can view over at the MFT Blog. You can also see links to everyone playing along with this week's sketch at the bottom of this post.

I switched out the circle in the sketch with a Die-namics Baby Onesie that I stamped with the text background from DC Trick or Sweet in Steel Blue ink. Topping the Baby Onesie is a Black Licorice Felt spider from the Die-namics Paper Bag Peek-A-Boos and an Orange Fizz flag stamped with a sentiment also from DC Trick or Sweet.

I again used Trick or Sweet on the inside in Orange Fizz and Steel Grey inks along with the coordinating Die-namics Layered Treat Tag.  I have two new babies to celebrate, both born this past week, so I just might have to duplicate this one and send them sweet Halloween wishes!

Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to come play along with this sketch for your change to win MFT Cash! Details can be found at the MFT Blog. Have a great weekend.
~Amy

Below are direct links to all of the MFT products used on today's card.

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

Great cards Amy, I love the colours on them both. Great sketch too! Thank you so much for the recent comment you left on my blog, most appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...