Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Product Tour - Tree Lines & Snow Globe Die-namics

Are you ready for a bit more from the latest release from My Favorite Things? I'm so excited to show you a few more projects I've made using the Tree Lines and Snow Globe Die-namics, so let's get started!

First up is a super simple 'Santa' snow globe using Red Hot, Black Licorice, Primitive White and Steel Blue cardstock. I've turned the Steel Blue buckle 'silver' by spraying it with Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist.

To make the belt/buckle: cut the Black Licorice 'belt' from a wide Fishtail Flag; die-cut the 'buckle' from a slightly wider Pierced Square STAX and then cut out the center of the square with a smaller Pierced Square STAX to create the 'opening' where the belt shows through.

The tiny snowflakes are remnants from the Falling Snowflakes Die-namics, and the sentiment is from Holiday Subway Art.

I love how this snow globe turned out using all of the elements in the Snow Globe Die-namics set, down to the teeny tiny eyes, nose and buttons. I customized the scarf and hat by stamping patterns from More Washi Patterns and spritzed the entire front with Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist (that stuff is magic). The trio of Let It Snow(flakes) embellishes the front and coordinates with the sentiment inside.

The sentiment is from Snowflake Splendor and the Sno Cone snowflake is from Holiday Subway Art.

Switching gears to Tree Lines in Primitive White, framed with the Merry Photo Card Frame Die-namics and Kraft Let It Snow(flakes).

Inside is a single folded Fishtail Flag stamped with a greeting from this months' Free with $60 set Seasonal  Sentiments in Sweet Tooth ink.


Last but not least is another take on Tree Lines. This time, however, I've die-cut and layered the tree line in Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green and Whip Cream felt. Layered on top of the snowy hills is a Fishtail Flag in Kraft, stamped first with the woodgrain stamp from More Washi Patterns and then again with a sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments.


I've again used More Washi Patterns and Seasonal Sentiments inside for a simple finish to this country Christmas card.

Thanks so much for sticking with me through this post. I hope I've provided you with lots of fun and inspiration over the past week for this new release from My Favorite Things! Remember to stop over at the MFT Blog for complete release details, and I'll see you later this week with the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch!

~Amy
NewRelease_BlogTitle
Links to all products below are NOW functional and ready for shopping! 

6 comments:

Kari V. said...

Love those snow globe cards! So cute and clever!

stampingbowd said...

Wow gorgeous! Love the snow globes!!!! Love the beautiful kraft and white snow trees card!!! They are all fabulous!

Jackie Pedro said...

OMGoodness....Cuteness and beautimous overload! LOVE the Santa belly card! You are so creative!

Lisa H. said...

wow and WOW!!!! Amy!!! these are fantastic and oh, sooooo CUTE!!

Alina said...

beautiful projects, Amy, lovely ideas!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Amy, you always blow me away with your creativity! I ADORE the Santa snow globe! That is SO amazing! I also LOVE how you stamped the scarf and hat on your second card, and your other cards are SO elegant! AMAZING my friend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...