Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 17, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club {Happy Holidays}

Welcome to my blog! I've got a card to share with you today featuring this week's sketch from the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find complete details at the MFT Blog, including how you can get yourself in the running for a little cash to spend at the MFT Boutique!

I'm really into using non-traditional holiday colors as I plow through all of the Brand New stamps and Die-namics from MFT and thought Sno Cone + Steel Grey/Blue + Razzle Berry made for another fun combo!

The stamps I've used on the front and inside are from More Washi Patterns (diagonal stripes) and Ornament Banner Builder along with a combo of old and new Die-namics: Christmas Greetings, Fishtail Flags and Let It Snowflake.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch using some of your favorite goodies from My Favorite Things!
~Amy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...