Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Product Tour {Trendy Triangles}

The waiting is over and it's time to shop, shop, shop, but wait...we've got more MFT goodness for you with the New Product Tour! I'm here to inspire you with the fabby new set, Trendy Triangles, so sit back and enjoy!

 
First up is a clean and simple card using lots of the Trendy Triangles patterns in yummy MFT colors. I started by stamping the mini striped triangle in Blu Raspberry at the tippy top and moved down and out, varying color, size and patterns. Even though my triangles don't necessarily have direction, they all seem to fit together nicely. Happy Hellos Die-namics in woodgrain paper mellows them out nicely. Happy girls triangles need to chill once in awhile, right?

And here's a peek at the inside. More Trendy Triangles and Bold Statements 'YOU' in new Grapesicle. Makes my mouth water every time I say it...Grapesicle. Yum.

 Did you know it's Father's Day on Sunday, and how in the heck did that sneak up so quickly?! Well, here's one for you, Dad. Trendy Triangles makes for a cute Sour Apple-Gumdrop Green bow tie, no? And who can say no to mini bow ties? Geez, now I'm salivating again.

Dad is spelled out with the brand spankin' new Max Alphabet in Hot Fudge on a Die-namics Speech Bubble.

 Of course we're crazy about YOU, dad! Couldn't have said it better using a phrase from Bold Statements and the Max Alphabet held in place with some of my beloved Sour Apple Washi Patterns Tape. I customized the size of my washi tape by die cutting a strip of Sour Apple card stock the full length first, and then replacing it in the die a second time with one end hanging over the edge to cut off the excess. Make sense?

Trendy Triangles also makes for a cute sugar cone, especially a chalkboard version...sweet. My Pink Lemonade ice cream is a Circle STAX die cut with a slice off  the bottom to fit the cone. Oops, I dripped...courtesy of Abstract Art, and the 'sweet' sentiment is from Chocolate Sentiments.

The new Chalkboard Frame Builder set makes for a great shelf, too. After die cutting my 'shelf', I stamped it with the horizontal lines pattern from Washi Patterns in white ink to give it a blonde woodgrain look.

Coupon Book - Love provided the perfect sentiments to finish off the inside of my ice cream cone card. Three 'cones' were stamped in Kraft ink on a Ticket Book layer using the smaller version of Trendy Triangles (don't you just love matchy-matchy?) and topped with three matching scoops of Pink Lemonade ice cream.

And there you have my New Product Tour featuring Trendy Triangles! I hope you've enjoyed your visit and make time to stop over at the MFT Blog for even more New Product Tour information. Thanks for taking time to leave me comments, I truly love to hear from you!
~Amy
 


7 comments:

Tricia T said...

CUTE! I really, really like the Dad card. That bow tie is GENIUS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are fabulous.

K. Joy said...

Ooh I like the bow tie idea!! Perfect! Great cards - this was such a fun release!

Angel said...

So stinkin' CREATIVE!!! Love these, Amy!

Casandra Bennett said...

Count me in for the free ice cream. :)

g said...

these are all just adorable! i always love your creative ideas for using the stamps in different ways- such a rock star!! love em!

Lisa H. said...

bow ties and ice cream and triangles!!! you really thought out the box on these. These are awesome. LOVe the colors on the triangle card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...