Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TCP Tuesday 195: Happy Happy Birthday!

Welcome to this week's TCP Tuesday post! Leigh is our hostess this week with a great sketch for you, so hop over to her place to see the sketch in person. I've turned the sketch on it's head for my card which just happens to be in honor of my dear daughter Kendra's 19th birthday this Friday! Last year, for her 18th birthday, we went to her favorite restaurant, Fiesta Mexicana, and she's requested a repeat for this year's bash, so I just had to pull out those margarita-loving penguins from Hola Tequila!

Along with those fun-loving penguins, I've thrown in some yummy Mango Seam Binding that TCP carries and a banner made with the CutUps Pennant die. I was so excited thinking about those yummy margaritas that I just about forgot to tell you where the sentiment and '19' came from! The sentiment is from Birthday Bunny, and the number 19 is from the new Build-A-Bingo set, cool beans!

Head on over to Leigh's and Alma's blog for complete TCP Tuesday details and have a great Wednesday!
~Amy

1 comment:

April said...

So cute! Love that you put the banner on top! The colors are GREAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...