Pages

For Sale

Friday, December 3, 2010



Welcome to a new month of SFYTT with a few changes for you. First off, we're playing SFYTT this week and next only, but we'll be back in January with some fun changes! Be sure to check out Jen's post today and in the new year for more information on that. This week and next, each of the SFYTT team is choosing a favorite sketch from the SFYTT archives and below is the sketch that I've chosen for today.

This sketch dates back to October 24, 2009 and I've always loved the card I made with it (excuse me for being...you know...a braggart type) as well as the sketch. You can see that card HERE, if you're interested. Here's my version of the sketch for today using MFT's A la modes Miss You a Latte along with a sentiment from TCP's Merry Wishes. I actually made 3 of these cards for a co-worker to give to 3 of her friends, accompanied by one of those cool ceramic travel mugs. Cool gift idea...lucky girls!

I'm anxious to see which of the past sketches each of the girls has chosen to use today, so let's get on with it. Jen also has two special guests playing along today, so stop by her blog to find out WHO!

Amy Sheffer
Amber Hight
Jodi Collins
Megan Lock
Sony Christoph
Susan Liles
Kelly Lunceford
Leigh O'Brien

Have a great weekend!
Amy

3 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

So gorgeous and colorful. Just love this, Amy!!

Amy Sheffer said...

This is such a fun one! I love that they went with travel mugs - perfect stamp!!

Lauren said...

Super cute! I love the combination of papers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...