Pages

For Sale

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Noel {SFYTT}

Seriously, this card came together in less than 15 minutes, start to finish, and I really like it! I was looking through some "old" stuff, and came across these glitter sticker letters from Making Memories and this felt tree sticker from American Greetings. Actually, my two oldest kiddos picked up the stickers for me at Target last year, so I'm excited to finally be using them. I've been seeing so many cool things made with either vintage sheet music or reproductions in the form of patterned paper and thought a bit of my grandma's old organ music would work perfectly. Just to add a little extra color, I stamped a row of PTI's Polka Dot Basics II and really like the added color and funk.

Since I already had my sentiment all set with my sticker letters, I took the opportunity to use the horizontal layer from Jen's sketch as an extra spot for embellishments--PTI's red buttons. The patterned paper is Making Memories Mistletoe (love that stuff!).

Let's see if there's Christmas in the air with any of the other SFYTT sisters:

Jen & Lorelie
Amy
Kelly
Leigh
Susan

Have a great weekend, all!

11 comments:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

this is adorable, amy! i wish my 15 minute cards looked this good! i am also loving/obsessing over the music paper everyone is using! i can't find any!! i think i am just going to go to an antique store and buy some old sheet music!

Kelly Lunceford said...

So, so cute! I really like the polka dots stamped on the sheet music! Perfect! Great colors and details! You always blow me away!

Julie Campbell said...

Ummm... 15 minutes?!? I am completetly impressed! I LOVE your designs! You're just amazing!

Leigh OBrien said...

Totally CA-UTE! Guess what? I found some bingo cards yesterday...now I'm gonna work on being YOU!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Gorgeous, crisp Christmas design! I love your banner of buttons here...perfect touch!

Denise Young said...

love the clean simple look of this. You do such great work- I love visiting your blog.

Janine said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card Amy!! The colors are so vibrant!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Charming, Amy! Love every last detail, from the focal point cluster to the colors to the string of buttons! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Dee2 said...

Great card. I like the row of buttons, and the green stamped onto the music paper.

jen del muro said...

love this! so fresh and cute!! wonderful xmas card!!

anya said...

Amy, I really love this card! I love the two shades of green paired together and all the circle shapes. Fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...