Pages

For Sale

Saturday, April 24, 2010

A {hb} SFYTT!



My previous post featured a birthday card for my younger brother, Bart, and today's SFYTT card is for my oldest brother, Matt, whose birthday just happens to be today! I used some fun retro papers from my Cosmo Cricket Earth Love/the Boyfriend pad combined with felt letters and computer generated sentiments, inside and out. I again used my CB Red Tag alpha for felt letters, "hb", and adhered them to a layer of acetate for a fun look. The button holding "uncle matt" in place is from PTI, secured with button twine from TCP.



Here's a look at the inside with our signatures intact. I'd taken a picture before signatures, but it was too dark, so I thought "why not..." and took another of the truly finished product!

Align Center


Okie dokie, let's see what the SFYTT crew has conjured up with Jen's fab sketch, which BTW, I'll be using again and again--love it!

Jen & Mykeesha
Amber
Leigh
Jenn
Kelly
Megan
Sonja

Amy and Susan are off this week, but I'm sure they'll be back with a vengeance next week! Have a wonderful weekend all, and Happy Birthday, Matt!
~Amy

3 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

Awesome and oh-so-colorful. Now tell me what you use for the felt letters...never heard of that alpha and which font for the 'puter? You know I just wanna be YOU!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

Oh I LOVE this Amy!!! Fun colors and what an awesome font!!! I'm right there with Leigh - what's the name of that font? :)

Megan said...

I think this is so fun! I have a VERY hard time making fun FUN FUN boy cards like this! GREAT job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...