Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Secretary's Day!



I'm just so excited about sharing my latest From The Desk Of ensemble because it turned out so bright & cheery and makes me happy just looking at it! Sorry, don't mean to sound so full of myself, but there's a great deal of satisfaction when a project turns out just as you imagined it!

This set is personalized for our elementary school secretary and includes: 2 reversible jumbo paper clips, a set of single panel monogrammed note cards with matching envies, and a test tube holding a silk Gerbera daisy tied with matching hot pink grosgrain. The patterned paper was made using Guidelines 2 with the base grid stamped in Sahara Sand and the rest in Kiwi Kiss, White Craft (SU!) and Razzberry (Colorbox).

Here are a few more shots...








All the details...
Stamps: Guidelines 2 (PTI), Classic Alpha Set (Daisy Hill)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss DSP (SU!); Rasberry Fizz (PTI)
Ink: White Craft, Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Razzberry (Colorbox); Palette Noir Black
Accessories: From The Desk Of Timeless Template (PTI), ribbon (Offray), stick pins (Heidi Grace), Kiwi button, scallop edge punch, circle punches (1 1/4", 1 3/8"), 5/8" striped Kiwi grosgrain(SU!)

16 comments:

Tee said...

It is beautiful and very cheerful. I makes a wonderful gift.

Jenn said...

Wow! That's one lucky secretary! :) This is GORGEOUS Amy and she's gonna love it! :)

Lori Craig said...

tsk, tsk, tsk...still no L - LOL!!!

Cindy Major said...

It DID turn out really wonderful and you SHOULD be proud about it!

What a wonderful project! Totally different look depending on the colour you are using.

I should do one for my desk at work... (You got the wheels turning!)

Cindy

Robin McK said...

Wow, I absolutely love this project! You're right, it is very cheery!

Valerie said...

WHY O WHY did I not check your blog first thing! I had no idea today was Secretary's Day and I love our school gal!

LOVE this!

Nancy L. said...

This is beautiful!
Thanks for the inspiration!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is fantastic! I bet she loved it!!!

Taylor said...

You are amazing! I don't get a lot of time to blog hop, but when I do I always spend a ton of time on your blog... everything so perfectly coordinated and yet simply stunning! Love it! The flower adds such a special touch to this project!

Jenn Embry said...

Oh I love it! The bright cheery colors are fabulous!

Michele Boyer said...

Amy, you have every right to be so very proud of this! It's incredible! WOW!

Kim W said...

This is awesome! Do you have instructions/a template that you can share? Thanks!

Kim W said...

Nevermind, I just found my answer!! :o) Thanks for sharing, still... It looks amazing!

Jackie Pedro said...

You have me taking a second look at Guidelines 2! This is gorgeous, Amy!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Shut up! I am in love! YOu did such a great job with this template! I am sure the secretary will be so happy...and no...you dont' sound full of yourself! I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes I have such high hopes for a design or project and it just looked so much cuter in my head, but when you hit the nail on the head it is fabulous! I love it!

Alberta said...

Awesome! This is absolutely gorgeous and what a wonderful and thoughtful gift.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...