Pages

For Sale

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Something old, something new...


If you visit my blog with any frequency, you'll notice that I tend to utilize layouts or sketches over and over again, tweeking them as I go. This card is a perfect example of my tweeking. I took the previous post's card which featured Jen del Muro's Saturday Sketch For You To Try, eliminated one of the layers, changed up the colors and *vwah-la* a sorta new card! I also swapped the upper right hand circle embellishment with a Felt Fusion spikey orange flower with a flat-sided pearl from the My Pretties kit, both from Stampin' Up!. I like the combo of the felt and pearl. Challenge yourself to save yourself some time this week and tweek one of your cards into something old, something new!


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: Stamps--Carte Postale; Paper--textured Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Certainly Celery DSP, Spring Silhouettes DSP; Ink--Chocolate Chip, Versamark; Accessories--ribbon from packaging, Felt Fusion, My Pretties.

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Love the colors on this, that ribbon is so pretty!

Jenn said...

Beautiful card and dashing color combo! I love the felt flower and pearl!!! :D

Erika H. said...

I love the punch of color the orange provides. What a wonderful card.

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! Love the color combo!

Sonia said...

Love the color combo.
You did a BEAUTIFUL CARD.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...