Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quick & Cute!

These quick and cute notes were made as a birthday gift for one of my favorite-est teacher friends for her recent birthday. She receives many special year-end gifts from students, so I thought these thank you notes would come in handy. I again used a Kim Hughes set from Cornish Heritage Farm, Making the Grade. I'm really liking her schutff!




Supplies: SU! Whisper White notecards, Designer Series Paper Certainly Celery, Provo Craft Holiday Slab V, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip cardstock; CHF Making the Grade stamp set; circle and scallop punches, Real Red brads.

1 comment:

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable note cards!! I just love that set -- so many possibilities!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...