Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Little Guy!


I took this picture of George last week and I just love the expression on his face. Don't you just wonder what he's thinking...one must wonder, mustn't one?! I love using that phrase because it was one of my late Grandma Ione's famous sayings.

About the card: I decided since Father's Day is less than a week away, I'd better get going on a card for DH, so I pulled out my new Cornish Heritage Farms set, For The Men and paired it up with Crate Paper's Zoom collection. The word *guy* is spelled out using SU!'s Typeset Lower Alphabet and punched out with the smaller of SU!'s two tag punches. I need to use those punches more, they are neglected!

I'm hoping to get a few more Father's Day cards made this week as well as a baby girl card and two sympathy cards...there, now that I put it in *ink* I'm more likely to get them made!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a handsome little man! he is too adorable, amy!

Erika H. said...

Oh my goodness, Amy...He is SO adorable. Wow, time really flies! What a great card!

LeAnne said...

This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I want to eat him up!
That paper is perfect!
I have given you an award, come by my blog & check it out!
LeAnne

Valerie said...

Could he be any CUTER?! It's not possible he's that big already!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card! Love it! So glad you have a blog, you have always been one of my favorite dirty girls! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...