Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Color Challenge 171

Here's a quick card for today's color challenge over at SCS~CC171: Soft Sky, Kraft & Basic Black. Emily, the Color Challenge hostess with the mostess plans to feature one of the retiring In Colors '08 each week as we'll sadly bid them goodbye in another month or so. So today's featured In Color is Soft Sky. I have loved combining it with black this past year--I think the two colors make a great pair, so striking...elegant...bold. I guess I'd better stock up on Soft Sky cardstock before time runs out. Anywho, without further adieu...here's my card. I also cut into a new set I've had lying on my stamp table from Cornish Heritage Farm called Motivational Centers, created by *the* Lisa Strahl, aka Mona Lisa Moments. T here are so many wonderful sentiments included in this set...check it out here!

Supplies: Stamps--CHF Motivational Centers, CHF For the Men; Ink--Palette Noir Black; Paper--Spring Silhouettes, Kraft, Basic Black Soft Sky; Accessories--May Arts ribbon, buttons, brads.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

LOVE this clean and striking card!!

Jen del Muro said...

ooooh! so pretty!! i love your use of the buttons!!

Carol (HB) said...

Amy, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the way you placed the buttons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...