Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Countdown to Confetti - My Sunshine

Welcome to day 3 of Countdown to Confetti! I hope you've been enjoying all of the new products coming your way tomorrow, March 8th. Remember to leave comments along the way for your chance at a Reverse Confetti gift certificate. Another gift certificate will be given to one lucky commenter on the Reverse Confetti Facebook page.

Today's featured stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts are SO fun! I've combined My Sunshine with paper from the Cheerful and Kind 6x6 pad and a fabulous new Dashed Line Tag Confetti Cuts tag. I just love the texture party going on here!

Following this week's Color Throwdown Challenge palette, I opted for a cheery coral flower instead of a bright sunshine-y sun as this set is intended, but I think it makes a pretty cute flower, too. Follow the links below for more CTD inspiration.

Wanda Cullen
 Cheiron Brandon - March Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out the other RC designers and 'Fetti Friends link below for more fun and inspiration.
Amy Rohl 





14 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Very cute! It does make a wonderful flower. :-)

Lisa H. said...

So fantastic. Love how you incorporated this week's CTD colors.

Mrsfish02 said...

Love your color choices and all the textures on this card are wonderful. That cover plate might have to come home with me...

Jill Norwood said...

Awesome use of these colors for your sunshine card! So lovely!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the combination of colors. Beautiful!!!
Thank you for inspiring me with you project.

Julie said...

What a cheerful card, love it!

sharon g said...

What a color combo. So fun.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the Sun Rays Cover Panel and the My Sunshine set! Love the layering with the Dashed Line Tag!

Sue D said...

Great design and colors.

Kathy said...

I like the Bellini sun....one of my favorite RC colors A fun card to send or receive.

Julie S said...

Great way to mix it up.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

I love the colors, all the stitching, and details. Just lovely.

Cathy P said...

Love the vibrant colors and the patterns and textures!!

~amy~ said...

Super Sweet Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...