Pages

For Sale

Friday, October 20, 2017

Holiday Release - Now Available

SugarPea Designs Holiday Release is NOW AVAILABLE! I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek filled week with me and the rest of the design team and are ready to hop and shop! 

My card today was inspired by some super cool (to me) holiday gift wrap I spied on Pinterest.

I'm so in love with the teeny stars background stamp included in Christmas Tag Greetings - so many possibilities (think baby & Halloween!). I also added in black die cut snowflakes using the Snowflake Tag dies. This tag has literally stolen my heart!

No automatic alt text available.
http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcut-snowflake-tag


Guests:
Juliana Michaels 

Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments this week - I truly love hearing what you think of the new products and hope you enjoy your new stamps and dies as much!
~Amy

23 comments:

bev p said...

I don't usually get excited about tags...but these are perfect! And yes...the stars need to stay out year round. Thank you for your examples!

Judie said...

Wow this tag card is amazing!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very neat set with all these ways to dress up a tag.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's gorgeous ! Black and white is always so classy !

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this die set. Your tag is so pretty & elegant.
I love the touch of green of the leaves.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Great card, it's so elegant!

Dee Earnshaw said...

super sweet tag:)

Unknown said...

Very pretty tag <3

Kim said...

Elegant and chic. I love this gift tag.

Viki Banaszak said...

This is lovely. Thank you.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my, I so love this, this is so so sweet!

Robin P said...

Wow this supper cute. I have never thought of using gift wrap for inspiration, thanks for the tip.

Iris said...

Such a darling tag.

Jenny said...

Lovely tag!

Unknown said...

Simply lovely. Black and white with the small touch of green is wonderful.

Vonmariedesign said...

Very pretty tag.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Gorgeous! Love how you incorporated that beautiful tag with the black embossed card!

Deborah Kaye said...

Your card is great! I need this tag die!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful card!!!

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is so SWEET.

Izzy Scrap said...

Just stunning ! So elegant and delicate ! Love the contrast of black and white with these lovely touch of green with the branch ! Thanks for the wonderful showcase along the week and the great inspiration !

Valerija said...

Gorgeous tag, beautifully designed.

lritchie said...

Cute little tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...