Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Color Throwdown #453

Hi, everyone! I'm here today with a color poppin' card using Color Throwdown Challenge #453 colors - bright pink, green and yellow. I love to layer my images and die cuts on white for that wow factor, so I guess you could say it's my go-to formula (or something like that). 

I started with a white tag layer using Reverse Confetti's Pierced Round Top Layers and then layered a Pineapples Aplenty Confetti Cuts pineapple and Hello & Thanks Confetti Cuts sentiment on top. Instead of stamping the pineapple images onto the pienapple die cuts, I used Zig markers to watercolor the pineapple base and crown for a nice loose contrast to the sharp lines of the thanks die cut. 

Come on out and play along with this happy color combo, we'd love to see what you do with it! Remember to use keywords CTD453 in public galleries #ctd435 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Head on over to the where sweet Broni is hosting for more inspiration.
 Tracey McNeely - July Guest Designer
Julie White - Guest Star Stamper 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...