Pages

For Sale

Thursday, July 20, 2017

CASology Diamond | CAS(E) this Sketch

Hi, folks! I'm popping in with a card that I made for the current CAS(E) this Sketch and CASology challenges. Click on the challenge graphics below for more information on each.

The CASology cue card is diamonds, so I used two of Reverse Confetti's Tall Triangles Confetti Cuts to create a diamond shape on which I layered the Wild Words Confetti Cuts *dream*. I also used a strip of Free Spirit paper featuring a diamond pattern. I love both of these challenges as they feed by CAS style and challenge me at the same time. 
 
                       http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2017/07/case-this-sketch-231.html      http://casology.blogspot.com/2017/07/week-258-diamond.html

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy






8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOOK at this beauty ... gah... I have no words - gorgeous will just have to suffice! LOve seeing you in our CTS gallery, Amy!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Amy!

Hannelie said...

Simply stunning! Clever and gorgeous at the same time ♥
Thank you for playing at CASology & CTS Amy!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Love that gold thread behind your sentiment. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Melissa said...

Amy, this is fantastic!!! I love that simple, die cut, bold sentiment against the pretty, monochromatic details! Simply stunning!!!
Thank you for playing along with us over at CASology! Very creative interpretation! :)

Sherrie M. said...

Wow Amy! Love the elegance and modern take with this color scheme. So glad to see you at CASology this week.

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Amy!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well-deserved win at CASology, Amy! I love your take on the diamond theme and how you added a touch of gold thread behind your sentiment...so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...