Pages

For Sale

Friday, June 16, 2017

SPD Summer Release Blog Hop

It's time to shop! The SPD Summer Release is now live and ready, and the SPD design team is on board with a bit more inspiration for you. My card features Pucker Up - an adorably sweet set that you for-sure want to add to your cart!


I used the stitched rectangle die from SugarCut - For You Tag to create a tablecloth on which I set up a few of the lemonade images from Pucker Up. I mean really, how stinking cute?! And who doesn't love and abide by that sentiment, right? I stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink onto a Zig Zag Stitched Circle and popped it smack dab in the middle of my favorite SPD SugarCut - Starburst Cover Plate.

Time to hop around for more fun and inspiration. It's been so great having you this week, and I hope you've enjoyed your visits. Happy Shopping!
~Amy





18 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' CUTE!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this Amy! Cute little scene and such great layers!

Heidi said...

Awesome stamp set, love you card design!

Lindar C said...

Very cute card, the lemon being juiced is my favorite image.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such a fun card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable stamps and card!!! Love the gorgeous colors!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your bold and beautiful card!!! Gorgeous coloring and design!

Deb Selby said...

Great little scene created in this card

Anonymous said...

You have quite the lemonade party going on here! I love the starburst panel layer with this card! It's lots of fun!

MiamiKel said...

Puckering up from the cuteness of this! I love the whimsy and gorgeous design, and the checkered tablecloth - seriously cute! TFS!

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute card.
Love the little tablecloth/napkin under
the lemonade.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Cute summer card design. I like the table cloth.

Margery C said...

So many fun elements on this card. Love the picnic blanket idea.

Amy M. said...

Oh so adorable!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

I love how you use the die in the background to bring attention to the sentiment. I also like the great table idea with the cloth and the cute images on top

Carisa said...

so darn cute!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love this cute design! Love the tablecloth - genius!

Unknown said...

Looks like summer! I love the tablecloth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...