Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Reverse Confetti - My Heart Trusts

Hello! I've got a clean and simple card for you today using Reverse Confetti stamps - My Heart Trusts and Blooms 'N Buds

After stamping and embossing the sentiment on a black die cut circle, I lightly traced the edge onto the front of the white card base to use as a guide for my stamping. I then started by stamping Lime Green leaves at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock followed with Iced Aqua leaves at 2, 4, 8 and 10 o'clock, and then finished off my 'wreath' with Stormy leaves in between each. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Amy




2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Amy!

I Card Everyone said...

No kidding around today, Amy ... absolutely. stunning.
=]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...