Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti June Blog Hop

Welcome to the June Reverse Confetti Blog Hop. Since Reverse Confetti has gone to a bi-monthly release schedule, we get a chance to share more of the goodies from the previous release on the 8th of the non-release month. I sure I haven't confused you, just know you're in for a treat with lots of fun designs to puruse from the Confetti Crew and special guests, Tricia Barber and Wanda Guess. 

My project combines a few of the May release products - Miso Happy & Sunburst Tag Layer Confetti Cuts, with my favorite Reverse Confetti packaging option - Clear Treat Tubes and Treat Tube Topper Confetti Cuts

Here's a little side view. I've also used the *USA* border stamp from Because Of The Brave and Seeing Stars Confetti Cuts to go along with my 4th of July themed gift.  

 
 Thanks so much for stopping and hopping. Enjoy the rest of the hop!
~Amy
 
Amy Rohl (me!)









21 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I always love your patriotic themed projects, Amy! USA indeed!!! Just when we need it the most! xx
=]

Kathy said...

What a sweet idea! Fun idea for kids at July 4th. 🇺🇸

crazymom said...

What a SUPER creative idea! Thank you for the inspiration today!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Fabulous Independence day treats!! Love love love!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awwwww....so cute!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love that Panda. Such a cute idea.

sharon g said...

I LOVE THIS. I've been feeling very patriotic the last 4 or 5 months, and would love to make something like this for Independence Day. NICE.

Nancy Thomas said...

A really cute project Amy! I love everything about it.

Unknown said...

What a great project. Love it!

Beverly S. said...

Oh I love your patriotic pandas! So cute! I would have never thought of using them this way. ;)

Stefanie White said...

Adorable and super innovative!

Nandini said...

Very cute creation. Love the tag die.

~amy~ said...

EEP!!!!!
This is so stinkin' CUTE Amy!

Mary Holshouser said...

this is darling.
Love the patriotic colors.
thanks for sharing.

Jennifer B said...

Your choice in colors is so on point!

Denise Bryant said...

darling treat tube and tag! Love the red, white & blue theme!

Sue D said...

Very cute patriotic panda treat holder!

Ericka Strange said...

Adorable treat topper. Love the bold colors and perfect for 4th of July. Great job.

Heather DePasquale said...

Great idea...ready for the 4th! Thanks for sharing!

reeree62 said...

I love this tag!!!!! So, so adorable! Go USA!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a cute patriotic themed treat topper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...