Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Color Throwdown 449 - Tweet Hello

Happy Wednesday! Time for another Color Throwdown Challenge starting today in shades of green, brown and orange. I couldn't resist using the orange and brown colors to create a sweet little Robin using Reverse Confetti's The Tweet Life

I also used patterned paper from Reverse Confetti's 6x6 Fright Night pad and a pair of buttons to embellish. 

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/
I sure hope you'll come on out and play along with us this week. Here's a little inspiration to kick start your mojo! Thanks so much for stopping by today.
~Amy

 June Guest Stamper - Audrey Tokach-Pink Ink Originals
Guest Star Stamper - Doni High 


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH I LOve big dots, I cannot lie ... [please ask your boss to make an entire BIG DOT pad in all her wonderful colors??!!]

and birds ... especially this little cutie - fabulous card!
=]

Celeste Goff said...

Great take on the the color scheme! Such a cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...