Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Color Throwdown Challenge #444

Welcome to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge. I really hope you'll come out and play with us as I'm hosting the challenge over at the Color Throwdown blog. There's some swanky inspiration over there, so be sure to check it out. My card combines new and old from the Reverse Confetti line - Globe Confetti Cuts, Work of Art and coordinating Work of Art Confetti Cuts (the new kids in town). 

I love mixing up product lines and thought the artist palette when combined with the sentiment made a perfect partner for the globe. I started by clear embossing the sentiment and then color washing green ink over it using Zig markers. I used the same greens to watercolor the paint on the palette. Making this card with its shades of green reminded me of our dear sweet May guest - Amy Tsuruta, so this one's for you, girl! Amy typically combines yellow with her signature green, but the challenge colors weren't calling for it, and didn't want to be a rule breaker.

Looking for more color CTD inspiration? Just click on the links below...
Color Throwdown Team
Lynn Put (taking this week off)
Amy Tsuruta - May Guest Designer
 Katie Mowery- Guest Star Stamper


Thanks for stopping by today!
~Amy


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wahooooooo! I love it Amy💚

Lisa H. said...

these colors are fabulous! love your card, the water coloring is gorgeous!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Darling as always! I took some time to play today! Thanks for an inspiring combination!

Aileen said...

Ohh my goodness love loooove how you have used the paint pallet and atlas frame, so cool. Wonderful card.

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Amy! I love the creativity of combining those two great die sets together to create one fantastic card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...